A large number of accounting firms have shifted to a front-end scanning process. Or they choose to outsource work to tax scan vendors using OCR technology that is only 75% effective. Where does that leave you?
You need an effective way to “finish” the preparation work. PDF source documents must be modified with an editor, like Adobe Acrobat, to add calculator tape totals, tickmarks, cross-references, and page sign-offs.
The problem is that Adobe Acrobat was not designed for tax and accounting professionals. Luckily, TicTie Calculate is accounting-friendly and allows you to digitally mark-up your PDFs in the same way that you did on paper!
- Digital calculator tapes
- Customizable tickmarks in three colors
- Single click page rotation
- Automated bookmarking and repagination from customizable templates
- Hyper linked cross references
- Preparer / Reviewer page sign-offs