Grant Thornton LLP, a national audit, tax and advisory firms, has launched empower.x ― an application that allows its professionals to help clients manage organizational changes more efficiently by using data and making more informed decisions.
Grant Thornton’s professionals will use empower.x in a range of client transformation engagements, tapping into the application’s ability to collect and use data in a streamlined and centralized way. This will give Grant Thornton’s professionals a better way to gather and manage client stakeholder information and provide them with automated data visualization and reporting capabilities related to impacts, engagement and readiness.
In the end, clients will enjoy more insightful data analyses that allow them to reduce disruptions to the change process and execute more agile engagement strategies. Clients will also benefit from measurable results that drive progress they can see.
“Change at an enterprise level can be hard, slow and unpredictable,” said Jennifer Morelli, a principal in the Business Change Enablement practice at Grant Thornton. “This makes empower.x an ideal application to streamline the change process. When combined with Grant Thornton’s change management experience, the application helps clients achieve a goal that is simple to define, but confoundingly elusive in practice: effectively manage change.”
The empower.x application’s capabilities enable Grant Thornton change management practitioners to:
- Stakeholder Identification ― safely collect and store information on a client’s impacted stakeholder groups.
- Readiness Assessments ― regularly measure a client’s readiness to adopt and sustain organizational change.
- Impact Assessments ― identify and monitor how specific organizational changes will impact a client’s stakeholder groups.
- Communications Planning ― create, manage and execute communication plans for clients, including calendars, workflows and review procedures.
- Change Agent Tracking ― monitor how engaged and effective a client’s change agents are in driving transformation activities.
- Training Oversight ― create and manage plans, develop materials, and execute programs while tracking stakeholder progress.
Grant Thornton developed empower.x using its alyx digital platform. The alyx platform is a concierge-enabled system that pairs subject-matter specialists, such as certified public accountants and certified fraud examiners, with technologists in areas that include intelligent automation, data extraction, data cleansing, analytics and blockchain.
To learn more about empower.x, visit grantthornton.com/services/advisory-services/empower-x.