CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP), a national accounting and professional services firm, has opened a new office in Irvine, California.
The newest addition to the Southern California region will serve several industries, including real estate, construction, private equity, financial institutions, and manufacturing and distribution.
“We are excited to expand our CLA footprint with an office in the dynamic business community of Orange County,” said Randy Wells, managing principal of CLA’s Southern California offices. “We have been serving clients in this area for many years, and we are eager to create more opportunities with our fast-growing team.”
As one of the nation’s leading professional services firms, CLA can serve clients of all sizes and in all locations, while bringing an uncommon depth of capabilities to its clients.
CLA leaders who will be working out of the Irvine office include:
- Randy Wells, Managing Principal of CLA’s Southern California offices, Private Equity
- Greg Barragar, Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Manny Trelles, Principal and Director of Real Estate Transaction Services
- Lisa Adams, Principal, Financial Institutions and Manufacturing and Distribution
- Tanya Valle, Principal, Construction and Real Estate
- Jim Merk, Managing Director of Brand and Marketing
- Paul Chon, Director, Real Estate
- David Novak, Director, Construction and Private Equity