TAG Alliances® (TAGLaw, TIAG, & TAG-SP) has begun the first half of 2018 with tremendous growth by adding eleven member firms that span four continents. These new additions bring TAG Alliances’ overall global reach to 295 member firms located in over 750 offices in 110 countries. Furthermore, these new additions and a recent survey of all member firms place the collective revenue of member firms at US$4.5 billion.
Firms are invited to join TAG Alliances only after completing a thorough screening and due diligence process and by receiving approval from TAG Alliances’ Advisory Boards. The newest member firms include:
- Al Busaidy, Mansoor Jamal & Co. in Oman (TAGLaw);
- Ashok Maheshwary & Associates LLP in Gurgaon, India (TIAG);
- Calegari & Morris, Accountants in San Francisco, California, USA (TIAG);
- Camero, Camero & Associates in Panama (TIAG);
- Gecić Law in Serbia (TAGLaw);
- Marwick & Co. in South Africa (TIAG);
- Monroe Moxness Berg in Minnesota, USA (TAGLaw);
- Owen, Gleaton, Egan, Jones & Sweeney, LLP in Georgia, USA (TAGLaw);
- SEUM Law in Korea (TAGLaw);
- Varin Wardwell in Idaho (TAGLaw); and
- WOOIN Accounting in Korea (TIAG).
“This has been a fantastic start to 2018 for the TAG Alliances and all our members around the world,” said Richard Attisha, President of TAG Alliances. “Not only are we growing numerically, but the bonds between our members continue to grow as they leverage the multidisciplinary global resources of TAG Alliances. We are seeing an increase in collaboration, cross marketing and business development between our members. All of this translates into an increase in the volume of referrals worldwide and ensures that our members’ clients receive the highest standards of service and responsiveness wherever they may be doing business.”
Collectively, TAG Alliances members provide legal, accounting, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. TAGLaw is an international alliance of independent law firms and TIAG is a similar alliance of independent accounting firms. TAG-SP, an accompanying association, consists of strategic business partners for TAG Alliances.