BQE Software, Inc., which makes time, billing, project management and accounting software, has released BQE BillQuick 2016. The latest version includes more than 80 new features designed to help professional services firms save valuable time and boost productivity by automating repetitive accounting and project management tasks. The company says more than 350,000 professionals use the software around the world.
“In the 2016 version, we focused on minimizing the time spent by our customers to complete their day-to-day tasks,” said Shafat Qazi, CEO and Founder of BQE Software. “Thanks to our amazing R&D team, we have added significant intelligence to our products, resulting in a richer user experience. The ultimate goal for our software is to give users the ability to complete their tasks accurately, intelligently and ahead of schedule.”
Running on the .NET 4.5 engine, BillQuick 2016 is incredibly fast and powerful at delivering optimal results. The latest version of BillQuick offers:
- Enhanced Web & Mobile Application – New versions of the web and native mobile application for iOS, Android and Windows Phones.
- Enhanced Accounting – Automatically import credit card transactions and completely eliminate manual data entry of credit card purchases.
- Credit Card Expenses Tracking – Users can now specify which credit card they used when they fill their expense sheets. BillQuick then categorizes the expenses automatically for accounting.
- Improved Project Management – Managers can run their project-based reports by simply selecting the top-level project and BillQuick will include all the sub-projects automatically.
Other notable new features include:
- Work without interruptions by specifying favorite screens to open automatically upon log in
- Receive retainer at the parent project level and apply it to its phases
- Email multiple invoice-attachments as a single file to your clients
- New Balance Sheet by Class report for financial statements of each profit center