Cloud accounting software maker Xero has released Xero for Apple Watch. The Xero Apple Watch app is the fastest and most convenient way for entrepreneurs to stay on top of their cash flow, with notifications and alerts when invoices have been paid.
“The next step in cloud accounting is information at your fingertips,” said Rod Drury, CEO, Xero. With 3D Touch and Apple Watch we’re turning consumer technology into a vital tool for business owners, connecting them to the pulse of their business and allowing them to be more responsive to their customers. It’s so cool that we can use Apple Watch to give business owners back valuable time.”
Small businesses are constantly on the move and have increasing demands to access business tools from wherever and at any time of the day or night. They need to be connected to the heartbeat of their business. We know that they are often up before 6am and still hustling after 9pm. Cloud accounting makes it possible, and mobile apps take Xero everywhere.
Expanding on Xero’s apps for iPhone and iPad, Xero for Apple Watch also enables business owners to Xero in on bank transactions to see who’s paid them, and the amount. Managing cash flow in realtime is crucial to the success of any business, given that only half of all new small businesses survive beyond five years, and only about 33 percent survive ten years or more.
Benefits to Xero customers include:
- Effortless banking notifications: Know when transactions have arrived and see your updated balance at a glance
- See all accounts across multiple banks with money received from a paid invoice shown first, so you have the information to make better decisions
- Get notifications when invoices and bills have been paid.
Support for 3D Touch:
Every second counts when it comes to daily tasks. With the updated Xero app for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, users can create new invoices and receipts faster through Quick Actions using 3D Touch.
- Do the things you do most often, faster and with fewer taps
- It’s now easier to manage your business when you’re on the move you’re only a thumbprint away from logging a purchase or closing a sale and getting on with your day.
- Easily jump straight to a new invoice or receipt right from your home screen.
Xero for Apple Watch is available now from the Apple Watch App store.