Tax and accounting firms who want tight integration with the vendor’s web-based product suite.
- Expanded and improved library of customizable templates provides unlimited combinations.
- Users have direct access with tight integration to all AccountantsWorld cloud applications
- Syndicated news content, including stock and custom RSS feeds, and AW-supplied newsletters are also available.
- Search engine submissions and automatic stats are available, along with optional Google Analytics tracking and optional premium placement on the AccountantsWorld “Find an Accountant” directory.
- Tax organizer collects client data online, and can be uploaded directly into many tax software applications.
- Appointment scheduler integrates with Practice Relief and includes an email reminder feature.
- Client portals and online solutions can be added with the CyberCabinet document management system and portal.
- Social media integration is limited to Facebook widgets and Twitter buttons.
- There is an additional charge for more than five e-mail accounts.
Summary & Pricing
With its many user-rich features, Website Relief is a capable competitor to other website building providers. AccountantsWorld has a strong company history with the profession, and offers a simple yet powerful interface and good integration with other applications. Website Relief setup is free with an annual cost of $595 per year or $59 per month. A standard directory listing in the AccountantsWorld Directory of Accounting Professionals is included in the price. Users may also purchase the Gold Directory listing ($395) with enhanced top-of-page listing or opt for Premier Web Services, with site design and updating services offered at $99 per hour.
See inside October 2011
The Sage Business Intelligence Revolution
Sage Business Intelligence, powered by Alchemex, is a solution that provides drag-and-drop reporting for Sage Peachtree, Sage Simply Accounting, Sage ERP MAS 90, Sage ERP MAS 200, Sage ERP MAS 500, and Sage ERP ACCPAC (This tool was first discussed in the April/May 2011 issue). In the months since its launch, Sage’s strategy for supporting […]
CPAsites, LLC — CPAsites.com
www.cpasites.com Best Fit If you want a custom website, then CPAsites.com could be your go-to solution. Founded in 1997, CPAsites.com prides itself on being owned and managed by CPAs. The primary differential is its focus on designing custom sites for client firms. Strengths All sites are custom sites with no minimum/maximum page counts. Clients […]