If you want a custom website, then CPAsites.com could be your go-to solution. Founded in 1997, CPAsites.com prides itself on being owned and managed by CPAs. The primary differential is its focus on designing custom sites for client firms.
- All sites are custom sites with no minimum/maximum page counts.
- Clients may use StatCounter.com, TheCounter.com and Google Analytics.
- Assists clients in linking sites to social media.
- SAS-certified datacenters through Hosting.com.
- Secure client portals available.
- Unique domain names
- Supports e-mail marketing tools such as Constant Contact, Sage eMarketing, etc.
- Integration with common CPA firm applications.
- Custom programming/graphic design services are included.
- No blogging engine is associated with the application, but clients can add blogs.
- Only syndicated new content can be added; no additional content available.
Summary & Pricing
With its emphasis on customization, CPAsites.com is a great place for firms looking to make their web presence as individual as they are, and the provider continues to add and sharpen features to stay in the forefront of this service. Setup is free with a 12-month commitment. Basic recurring costs are $25, $50, $85 and $150, priced by the number of add-on features. The variety of add-ons depends on a firm’s desire for customization, adding anything at any time, with costs generally free at the outset. CPAsites.com reports it charges $25 to $50 for its time.
See inside October 2011
AccountantsWorld — Website Relief
www.accountantsworld.com/wr Best Fit Tax and accounting firms who want tight integration with the vendor’s web-based product suite. Strengths Expanded and improved library of customizable templates provides unlimited combinations. Users have direct access with tight integration to all AccountantsWorld cloud applications Syndicated news content, including stock and custom RSS feeds, and AW-supplied newsletters are […]
Build Your Firm — Website Development and Internet Marketing
http://websites.buildyourfirm.com Best Fit Build Your Firm intentionally focuses on the small firm as its primary customer. Strengths Over 95 modifiable templates available. Customization services offered. Variety of free add-ons such as file transfer, logo integration, credit card processing, e-commerce, spam filtering, portals, etc.) Provides statistics for site tracking; also integrates with Google Analytics and […]