Build Your Firm intentionally focuses on the small firm as its primary customer.
- Over 95 modifiable templates available.
- Customization services offered.
- Variety of free add-ons such as file transfer, logo integration, credit card processing, e-commerce, spam filtering, portals, etc.)
- Provides statistics for site tracking; also integrates with Google Analytics and other third parties.
- Social media integration.
- Unique domains names.
- Up to 10 email accounts included.
- Enhanced email newsletter marketing.
- Integrates with client-facing SaaS applications, including QuickBooks Online, Thomson SaaS, Bill.com, Right Networks, The Accountant’s Office, ShareFile, My Pay, Manage Payroll, Payment Portals, Virtual Desktop applications, etc.
- Datacenter is fully secure and environmentally controlled, but not SAS-70/ISO 27001 evaluated.
- Extra fee for additional email accounts and storage.
- Does not offer blogging engine, but works with third-party blog providers.
Summary & Pricing
BYF gains quite a bit of its knowledge about website building through one-on-one relationships with its customers, and is constantly adjusting its feature set, not only to keep up with the latest technologies, but to give its customers what they need. BYF may not be the most well-known among website builder providers, but they offer an impressive tool that can be customized as needed. BYF offers a 60-day, no-risk trial, and standard accounting sites have no setup fee. Custom niche sites have a setup fee of $1,000 to $2,000. Monthly charges are $69.99 for a starter site, and $83.33 for premier and niche sites.
See inside October 2011
CPAsites, LLC — CPAsites.com
www.cpasites.com Best Fit If you want a custom website, then CPAsites.com could be your go-to solution. Founded in 1997, CPAsites.com prides itself on being owned and managed by CPAs. The primary differential is its focus on designing custom sites for client firms. Strengths All sites are custom sites with no minimum/maximum page counts. Clients […]