Thomas Castelli, CPA, CFP – 2022 40 Under 40 Honoree
Hall CPA, PLLC
- NYSSCPA Emerging Leader Award (2022)
- Acted as a Tax Advisor to 250-300 clients in the real estate industry
- Primary contributor to process design and growth of Hall CPA’s $1.5MM+ tax planning service line that has an average NPS of 9.8/10
- Producer/Co-Host of the Tax Smart Investor Podcast with a base of 115k monthly listeners and lifetime listens of 2.4MM+ and counting – representing the firm’s #1 source of revenue.
- Key contributor to growth initiatives including the generation of $350k+ in accounting and tax digital products, building a growing online community with $13.5k+ members, and the annual Tax & Legal Summit for Real Estate Investors which as had thousands of attendees.
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
Thomas is an active speaker on podcasts, webinars, summits, and related events in the real estate industry where he shares his tax expertise not only with real estate investors but also with CPAs and tax professionals. Thomas also coaches/mentors up-and-coming accounting/tax professionals – both within the firm and externally.
The is also passionate about financial and business education and hopes to help bring this type of education to children so they can learn these skills at a young age.