Caleb Jenkins, EA, CQP – 2022 40 Under 40 Honoree
- Started career working for my dad’s accounting firm RLJ Financial Services, Inc.
- Became a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Joined the TSheets (now called QBS Time) PRO Council
- Joined the SF Bay Area Woodard Group as a Co-Leader
- Honored to receive the Top Up-N-Comer ProAdvisor award
- Honored to receive the Philanthrophic Excellence award
- Honored to receive the Top 100 ProAdvisor award in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Honored to receive the CPA Practice Advisor 40 Under 40 award in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- Joined the Intuit ProConnect Customer Council.
- Joined the ADP Accountant Advisory Board.
- Officially launched a new consulting business called Jenkins Consulting working with app companies.
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
In 2013, my world changed when I started volunteering for SALT a division of Christian Aid Ministries (CAM) – more about this here, here, and here. Working with SALT has impacted the way I think about working with others and the way that change is accomplished in my interactions with others.
This opened up so many great opportunities to share what I had learned with other accounting professionals through Twitter & LinkedIn engagement, teaching at conferences, hosting webinars, writing articles for accounting news sites, and being a guest on many great podcasts. I currently serve on various councils and advisory boards and I’m consulting some pretty cool app companies who are making a difference for small businesses.