Kenneth Healy, CPA – 2022 40 Under 40 Honoree
Diversified Financial Solutions PC
- Received the Naugatuck YMCA Robert Whittemore (Unsung Hero) Award in 2014
- Recognized by the Connecticut Alliance of YMCAs for the active involvement, tireless dedication, and continued support of the Naugatuck YMCA with the Salute to Volunteers award in 2015
- Named one of the ‘New and Young Professionals to Watch’ by the CTCPA as an emerging leader in the accounting profession in 2016
- Received the St. Francis – St. Hedwig School of Naugatuck Distinguished Alumni Award in 2017
- Recognized as one of the ’40 Under 40 in the Accounting Profession’ by CPA Practice Advisor in 2018, 2020 and 2021
- Received the Sage Circle of Excellence in Accounting Award for Community Spirit in 2019
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
I believe that accountants are called to serve their clients and also support their local communities. This belief has led me to volunteer my time to many local charitable and civic organizations. I have served as the Allocations Committee chair, 2018 campaign chair and as the past president for the United Way of Naugatuck and Beacon Falls, and have held various leadership positions with the Naugatuck High School Alumni Association and the Saint Francis School Foundation. I have also volunteered as an instructor for the Connecticut Economic Development Fund through the Liberty Bank Small Business Academy. This allows me to provide financial knowledge to new and emerging small businesses within my community.