Wipfli LLP, a top 20 accounting and consulting firm, today announced the launch of EMRConnect, a new solution available in the Sage Intacct Marketplace. This tool allows the seamless flow of information from electronic medical record (EMR) systems to the Sage Intacct cloud financial mangement system.
The new integration for Sage Intacct bolsters Wipfli’s ability to serve as a trusted advisor for healthcare organizations as they seek to streamline operations and consolidate operational, clinical and financial reporting and analysis within their Sage Intacct environment. The new offering will also help ensure accurate billing and reimbursement. Wipfli collaborated with the Sage Intacct product team to enable clients to save time and manual labor tranferring records from one system to another.
“Timely billing and reimbursement is critical now more than ever, as healthcare facilities grapple with labor shortages and strained capacity resulting from pent-up healthcare needs due to the pandemic,” said Kelly Arduino, national healthcare industry leader at Wipfli. “Our teams saw the need to improve the flow of information and went to work with Sage to create a solution that could be easily implemented by any healthcare client.”
- Automates the process of integrating transactional and procedure data from EMR systems to Sage Intacct.
- Translates and maps financial, statistical and clinical data from EMR systems to Sage Intacct.
- Supports timesaving scheduled automation.
- Logs and keeps track of integration attempts and general ledger transactions.
- Integrates EMR extract files without the need to use an import format.
- Supports multiple entities or facility locations.
- Can be used with multiple data files and EMR solutions.
“The key to understanding the financial health of a medical organization is uncovering the true cost of the care provided. This includes access to — and a representation of — the financial, statistical, clinical and regulatory data,” said Brian Bogie, senior director of the Healthcare Vertical at Sage. “Wipfli’s EMRConnect enables the flow of that data, and combined with the Sage Intacct healthcare dashboards, customers can make more informed decisions on the direction of their organization.”