Where would humanity be if we didn’t share information? I’ve been pondering this a lot lately. Sometimes I encounter people who are protective of their knowledge. They want to own the information they know and not share it with others. Isn’t it intriguing to think about how little we would have progressed from prehistoric times if we hadn’t passed on the knowledge we’ve gained to others? We are all better, constantly, when we educate ourselves and share that knowledge with each other.
Register today at www.ensuringsuccess.com
With that in mind, I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that our annual live-streamed conference, Ensuring Success, is occurring on December 8 and 9. This is not like any other conference you’ve attended. It’s two days of participating in live panel discussions with people from all walks of our profession. Panelists are chosen because they bring differing perspectives and thoughtfulness to the various topics we’ll cover. You participate by communicating live with the speakers through a Q&A forum, and you don’t have to travel anywhere to do so.
This isn’t a conference full of PowerPoint presentations and people reading what is on their slides. This is a conference featuring intriguing discussion amongst people who are passionate about the topics of which they speak.
There is no charge to attend this conference. You observe, you learn, you collect CPE credits (and in some cases, IRS CE credit). There are seven sessions a day for two days. You attend those that interest you.
You can attend alone or with a group, from an office or from your home or anywhere else. The sessions will be recorded so you can watch them later if you are unable to attend live (however, no CPE/CE credit for watching the recordings).
If you work with others in the same company, this is the way we recommend you attend, and you can do this in a group, if you’re working together, or individually if you’re working remotely:
- Set aside the two days and plan on attending the event
- Print out the agenda so everyone in your group can check off the sessions they want to attend
- Plan your lunch/snacks – set up food in your conference room if you’re all going to watch together; provide remote workers with a carryout meal or a gift card for food delivery
- Discuss the topics together while you’re watching (use your group communication tool if you’re working remotely) – make notes of the key points, the solutions you might be able to incorporate into your own practice; create a to-do list as you go for items you want to explore further when the conference has ended
- Send questions to the speakers using the Q&A provided on our platform (or you can even send questions in advance to email@example.com)
- When you have finished the conference, download your CPE certificates, look forward to a new year of innovation and progress, and celebrate!
We look forward to having you join us on December 8 and 9, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET both days. You can register today at www.ensuringsuccess.com, and then return to that site on December 8 to start learning!