Richard Laviña – 2021 20 Under 40 Top Influencer
CEO & Co-Founder
- Richard has worked diligently to launch and grow Taxfyle, a consumer and firm-focused fintech startup that specializes in helping individuals and businesses engage a tax professional, and also helps firms to a way to outsource tens of thousands of tax returns and alleviate staffing burdens during tax season.
- Richard has been featured on Fox Business and BBC for his expertise on personal finance as it relates to the tax code and estate planning and has been named to South Florida Business Journal’s 40 Under 40.
- Taxfyle is on pace for nearly 300% growth this year and was ranked on Inc. Magazine’s Inc. 5000 list for the SECOND year in a row and was also recognized by the South Florida Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in the region.
- Taxfyle has worked with a notable Big Four accounting firm to help them change the way their employees work and revolutionize their staffing model.
- Taxfyle boasts the largest network of on-demand CPAs in the world, while its B2B solutions have transformed the operations of hundreds of CPA firms by providing a way to outsource tens of thousands of tax returns and alleviate staffing burdens during tax season.
- Divina Commedia – Dante
- Fear and Trembling – Kierkegaard
- Crime and Punishment – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Man’s search for Meaning – Viktor Frankl