The award-winning accounts receivable automation platform Invoiced has been designated as “Leader” in G2‘s Summer 2021 Reports covering the Accounts Receivable Automation Software category for the sixth consecutive quarter. Invoiced is also distinguished as both the overall “Highest Rated” and “Easiest to Use” solution in G2’s A/R Automation software category across all business segments and regions.
G2.com is one of the top destinations for discovering technology solutions with more than 1 million reviews on 95,000+ products across 1,700+ tech and service categories.
Invoiced also received seven additional recognitions from G2 for the Summer 2021 period including:
- Best Estimated ROI
- Best Results
- Best Usability
- Most Implementable
- Fastest Implementation
- Best Relationship
- Momentum Leader
Invoiced’s “Leader” status, “Highest Rated” ranking, “Easiest to Use” designation and the other G2 recognitions, reaffirm the company’s market position as the category-leading software provider in Accounts Receivable Automation.
In addition to topping G2’s A/R Automation category, Invoiced has earned these distinguished honors from other influential publications and independent ratings services so far this year:
- Capterra – 2021 Shortlist for Billing & Invoicing, 2021 Shortlist for Recurring Billing
- GetApp – 2021 Category Leaders for Accounts Receivable Software, Recurring Billing Software
- Software Advice – 2021 Frontrunners for Accounts Receivable Software, Billing Software
- Gartner – 2021 Market Guide for Integrated Invoice-to-Cash Applications
- CPA Practice Advisor – 2021 Reader’s Choice Awards, Online Invoicing/Bill Payment Solutions
- Corporate Vision – 2021 Most Outstanding Billing & Payments Automation Platform
- The Cloud Awards – 2021 Finalist, Best Payment, Finance or Billing Solution
- Finances Online – 2021 Top 20 Accounting Software Products
- FeaturedCustomers – Summer 2021 Rising Star
- SaaSworthy – 2021 Top 20 Most Popular Software, Billing & Invoicing
- NerdWallet – Best Accounts Receivable Software for 2021, Best for Robust Features
“We’re honored to again earn the prestigious recognition of being rated the #1 solution in G2’s Accounts Receivable Automation Software category, as well as the other important awards we’ve earned so far this year,” said Parag Patel, co-founder and chief operating officer for Invoiced. “As we continue to accumulate forward thinking, successful customers, we’re delighted to see those same companies and individuals demonstrate their satisfaction by making us the most awarded A/R automation vendor you can find.”
Ratings and reviews about Invoiced are published by users from companies of all sizes, industries and regions. Companies use Invoiced to solve complex billing challenges, automate collections and streamline payments, cash application and more. Invoiced clients enjoy the benefits of getting paid faster, spending less time on collections activities and providing a modern, frictionless payment experience for their customers.
Invoiced integrates with popular ERP and accounting systems and includes everything businesses need to automate accounts receivable and the complete invoice-to-cash lifecycle.