Chris Hervochon, CPA, CVA, MBA – 2020 “40 Under 40” Honoree
Owner, Chris Hervochon CPA, CVA LLC
Hilton Head, SC
Started as a golf pro and then moved into forensic accounting, followed by corporate accounting. While in corporate, I started a side hustle which turned into the firm I’m currently running after a few years.
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
In addition to those mentioned above, I also serve on the boards of Libraries for Kids International and the Charleston chapter of the American Marketing Association. In addition, I serve the local community as an elected official at the county level.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance by Angela Duckworth
- Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- The Excellence Dividend: Meeting the Tech Tide with Work That Wows and Jobs That Last by Tom Peters
- Principles by Ray Dalio
- Getting Naked: A Business Fable About Shedding The Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty by Patrick Lencioni
- Implementing Value Pricing: A Radical Business Model for Professional Firms by Ronald Baker
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The Cloud Accounting Podcast
- The Soul of Enterprise
- Tom Hood