Canopy, a cloud-based practice management platform for accounting professionals, has addednew updates, tools, and features to ensure industry professionals can provide the best service to their clients. These updates come on the heels of Canopy’s website, mobile app and logo rebrand, new user interface within its application suite, and a new help center.
“One of the great benefits of cloud-based software is that we’re able to frequently and seamlessly deliver new features and updates to our clients,” said Larry Furr, Chief Product Officer, Canopy. “We will continue to develop and release cutting edge solutions designed to enhance our virtual accounting practice management platform, increase industry professionals’ productivity, and streamline client communication.”
New features and updates include:
- New timer updates separate time from billing and adds the ability to enter new time entries with no start or end time. Additionally, all saved time entries will be visible on the new My Timers dashboard, making it easier to track time spent on each case.
- It is now possible to seamlessly migrate client files directly into Canopy’s software in bulk.
- New pre-set task templates are now available to improve workflow and are easily modifiable depending on the individual firm’s needs.
- Coming soon, calendar events will be visible in each client’s contact profile, making it easier to quickly see any appointments scheduled.
Tax Resolution – Notices
- For Canopy’s Tax Resolution software users, Notices will be easier to find, navigate, and create under the global add icon and the tasks dashboard. Available in the coming weeks, users will be able to add merge fields to important documents, like the client’s name or address, adding increased organization and saving time.