Accounting and tax professionals who need to find new clients in their public accounting firm now have a little more help. Getting New Clients: Exclusive Survey Results, a 103-page eBook published by CPA Trendlines and Accountant’s Accelerator, shows where successful firms are acquiring new business.
The eBook, written by CPA Sandi Leyva, answers many marketing questions that CPAs might have, such as:
- the top five most popular marketing methods to find clients,
- the different ways to find tax versus accounting clients, and
- how much firms are spending to acquire new clients.
The eBook includes tips on 21 of the best marketing channels for tax and accounting firms.
The report goes into detail on:
- new client revenues,
- social media,
- content marketing,
- costs and investments, and
- the best sources for finding new clients.
The complete report is available for purchase and instant download at