Accounting & Audit
Robert Allen CPA, CFE, CTL, MBA, MSIS, ALMI – 2019 40 Under 40 Honoree
Sep. 23, 2019
Robert Allen CPA, CFE, CTL, MBA, MSIS, ALMI
The Allen CPA Firm
- 2019 Texas CPA Society Rising Star Award
- Being selected as a 40 under 40 by CPA Practice Advisor for 2018 and 2019.
- HMSDC E10 Award Recipient 2016
- Houston Area Urban League Small Business Community Pitch Winner 2014
- Working abroad in China, Canada, and United Kingdom
- Transforming the lives of families and individuals by implementing tax saving strategies and providing financial advice
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
- I serve on the Board as Treasurer for The Friends of Down Syndrome’s – mission is to create lifelong education and learning opportunities for teens and adults with Down syndrome through education, socialization, and community outreach
- I serve on the advisory board for American Intercontinental University Houston Campus and Colorado State University Global Campus
- I mentor teenagers at Good News Ministries about the importance of a God first life and Education
Favorite books/websites/speakers that you find influential
- The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
What do you see yourself doing professionally in 10 years? I see myself continuing to grow/expand my firm.What accounting conferences do you normally attend? AICPA Technology conferenc.What websites/magazines do you use to keep up on news of the accounting profession?
Journal of Accountancy, CPA Practice Advisor, The Tax Advisor, and Accounting Today.