Accounting & Audit
Garrett Wagner, CPA.CITP – 2019 40 Under 40 Honoree
Sep. 23, 2019
Garrett Wagner, CPA.CITP
C3 Evolution Group, C3 Advisory, C3 Financial
- Coaching accountants, CPAs, and advisors around the country and helping them break free of the box and become Entrepreneurial CPAs.
- Being a part of the amazing and continued success and growth the Entrepreneurial CPA Channel on YouTube with the highly talented Dr. Sean Stein Smith.
- Inspiring and coaching others in the profession to take action to follow their goals.
- Writing a monthly column for CPA Practice Advisor, a magazine that I’ve read since I started in the profession and is full of amazing thought leaders who I looked to for how to develop and become success in my own career.
- Being selected as a 40 under 40 by CPA Practice Advisor.
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
Working with today’s accountants and CPAs around the world giving them the knowledge they need to break free of the box and punch above their weight by understanding the cutting edge technology and skills they need to have rewarding and fulfilling lives.
Additional working with and empowering the amazing team at C3 Advisory and C3 Financial to continue to grow the firm of tomorrow and provide innovative solutions to our clients.
Favorite books/websites/speakers that you find influential:
I’m a total knowledge junkie, always looking to invest in myself and my go to spot is my local libraries free audio book app, I’m always listening to a new audiobook on just about any interesting topic I come across.
What do you see yourself doing professionally in 10 years?
Continuing to love what I do everyday and make an impact in people’s lives.
What accounting conferences do you normally attend?
- CCH User Conference, Rainmaker SuperConference
What websites/magazines do you use to keep up on news of the accounting profession?
- CPA Practice Advisor