AuditFile is a complete, cloud-based all-in-one audit automation platform for public accounting professionals that scales to meet the specific needs of firms of all sizes and specialties. The Company continues to deliver on its mission of delivering a sophisticated tool set that helps practitioners improve the efficiency of the audit process and productivity of the audit team, while ensuring that the software itself remains simple to use for all technological abilities, with significant new features and a tax module built into its latest version:
• Risk Assessment – Greater automation of the risk assessment and internal control processes to help ensure compliance with peer review requirements.
• Tax Trial Balance Module – A new module allows users to set up tax workflows and prepare the tax trial balance for importing into their tax software.
• Custom Ratio Tool – A new automation tool that gives the user unlimited flexibility in defining ratios based on leadsheets, accounts and other groupings captured in the AuditFile trial balance.
• Engagement Tracker – A detailed dashboard that combines graphical progress displays, sortable data across a number of displayed parameters, and filters that give management users the ability to view real-time work progress by any/all variables.
• Usability Enhancements – AuditFile’s customer-guided development processes help to ensure a balance between more sophisticated feature sets and ease-of-use. The latest version features a number of usability enhancements including a flexible in-engagement Search capability, greater engagement Roll-forward options, Limited Access Mode for third-party reviewers, Ad Hoc Signoffs, and greater flexibility around built-in QC Alerts