Michael Elliott, CPA
- AICPA PCPS Executive Committee Board Member,
- AICPA Governing Council,
- AICPA Past Chair Young Member Leadership Committee,
- AICPA Past Chair EDGE Conference,
- AICPA Co-Founder PCPS Young Member Firm Networking Group
- Ohio Society of CPAs Member Board of Directors
When I was licensed as a CPA I was the youngest CPA in the State of Ohio. I have continued that ambitious attitude, as I have grown our firm and recently launched a new niche practice serving Campgrounds and RV Parks.
What are you doing to make a difference in the profession, your community, the world?
I am involved in serving my local community through my involvement and leadership with my church. I also server as a board member for a local school.
- John C. Maxwell – “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.”
- Simon Sinek – “Start With Why.”
- Greg Mckeown – “Essentialism.”
What do you see yourself doing professionally in 10 years?
Continuing to lead my team as we become the most innovative and cutting edge firm in the US. Developing our new Campground and RV Park niche so that we are the leading firm serving that industry.
What accounting conferences do you normally attend? EDGE (now Engage) Conference.
What websites/magazines do you use to keep up on news of the accounting profession? AccountingToday, CPA Today Emails, twitter (curated content from 100s of CPA industry contracts).