HD Vest Financial Services, a provider of tax-smart wealth management services, has announced that the more than 4,000 independent advisors in its network will now have access to integrated financial planning software from eMoney Advisor.
“A combined wealth management and tax management service offering provides independent advisors with a powerful differentiator, and eMoney’s solutions can empower our advisors to turbocharge this differentiator on behalf of clients,” said Bob Oros, CEO of HD Vest Financial Services. “The state-of-the-art eMoney financial planning software and client portal enable our advisors to demonstrate more value, and work more collaboratively with clients to craft and implement holistic, tax-smart wealth management strategies. We will continue to build out our platform to serve as an ecosystem where independent advisors can access the best tools from across the industry to increase client retention and lay the groundwork for scalable asset and practice growth.”
With eMoney, independent advisors that have partnered with HD Vest can:
- Create holistic financial plans with eMoney for all engaged households which aggregate information about all accounts and assets, including mortgages, real estate, investments, and taxes.
- Visually demonstrate the projected benefits of a potential trade or strategy, and compare them to the risks of the opportunity—and then work with clients to make changes to financial plans based on these presentations in real time.
- Communicate in real time with clients using eMoney’s interactive client portal.
- Encourage clients to check investment performance updates, and track progress toward long-term financial goals, in the client portal.
- Store, and make edits with clients to, financial plans and other documents in a secure document vault which can be accessed by clients through the client portal.
“Financial planning can often be abstract, but eMoney allows us to bridge that gap with clients by presenting them with something tangible that they can see and understand,” said Davin Carey, HD Vest Financial Advisor whose practice utilizes eMoney for financial planning. “eMoney gives clients more insight into what we’re doing and why we’re doing it, and enables us to provide clients with a clear vision of their entire financial picture. This added value has been instrumental in strengthening our client relationships and retention.”
“Investors have high expectations in today’s marketplace, and our innovative technology gives independent advisors the competitive edge they need to efficiently—and holistically—service and advise clients over the long term,” said Stephen Langlois, Head of Business Development at eMoney. “We are privileged to work with the HD Vest team to empower the advisors in its network with the tools, services, and capabilities they need to increase their assets under management and serve clients better.”