Bill.com, which makes technologies for streamlining business payments, has added and enhanced integrations and syncing to several popular accounting and finance solutions, as well as new features for automation and additional mobile app functionality.
“To stay competitive and profitable, accounting and bookkeeping firms increasingly rely on a platform that is based in the cloud and extended with mobile apps to introduce efficiency and reduce costs. As a result, accounting professionals can offer a variety of services while still focusing on the important strategic insight clients need. Accounts receivable and accounts payable have traditionally demanded complicated, highly manual efforts – especially when it comes to payment. Bill.com began a decade ago with the mission to simplify business payments. Our new release supports that mission and introduces sophisticated and time-saving features that help the growth and success of firms,” said Bob Lewis, senior director of channels and alliances for Bill.com.
Strengthened Integrations and Syncing
As more accountants and bookkeepers create comprehensive ecosystems of cloud-based technologies, Bill.com has amplified integrations and syncing capabilities to ensure they have accurate and timely information regarding their clients’ financial performance.
Bill.com now offers a real-time, multi-point integration with Tallie. The robust integration incorporates the exchange and comparison of identification information across multiple, connected accounting systems. With the updated Bill.com and Tallie integration:
- List data such as charts of accounts, clients/projects and classes remain in sync across three or more systems.
- When a new accounting system is adopted, Bill.com prevents the creation of duplicate records through the cloud or software ecosystem.
- Integration and data transfer errors are eliminated.
- Multiple-point integrations such as sending corporate credit transaction data to QuickBooks directly and employee reimbursements to Bill.com are fully supported.
NetSuite bundles are now automatically updated with Bill.com, which means accountants and bookkeepers can operate with the peace of mind that their information will be kept up-to-date at all times.
Now users can opt to sync only approved bills and invoices from Xero into Bill.com, which complements workflows and simplifies everyday tasks.
Additionally, Bill.com has created a user-friendly sync experience that allows clients to resolve sync conflicts easily and efficiently.
Automation serves as a cornerstone of simplifying accounts payable and accounts receivable. To that end, Bill.com includes a variety of automation improvements to support today’s firms.
- Instead of manually reminding vendors to pay online, accountants can now automate this task to save time and enable quicker payments. Bill.com will automatically remind vendors that they were invited to accept digital payments, which also supports the growth of its vast electronic payment network.
- Introduced in May of this year, Auto Bill Entry eliminates extraneous data entry by automatically processing invoices and presenting them for review and approval. Now, Auto Bill Entry users will be given a daily digest of the documents that have been processed by the service.
- Accounting professionals can now enable or disable Auto Bill Entry from the inbox of their clients’ organizations, instead of accessing this only through the Accounting Console. This means an accountant or bookkeeper can be logged into a client’s account and activate Auto Bill Entry. Clients, however, will not have the permissions to activate or deactivate Auto Bill Entry from their inbox.
Bill.com Mobile App
No longer strapped to physical locations or office-based technology, accounting professionals often rely on mobile devices to support their activities. Now Bill.com mobile app users can invite vendors to join the Bill.com Network from their iPhone or Android smartphones. With a few taps, they can get paid electronically or connect with vendors already in the network.
These features are available immediately for Bill.com users.
To start a risk-free trial of Bill.com, visit https://www.bill.com/signup/.