Accounting CS from Thomson Reuters is part of a complete suite of accounting practice applications. The CS suite of applications is one of the market leaders in accounting firm software. The full suite includes: client accounting, payroll, tax preparation, client portal, engagement management, document management, workpaper, workflow management and more.
Accounting CS is an accountant centric solution that is designed to extend direct access by clients through the NetClient CS portal application.
Accounting CS fits best for firms that want to deploy a completely integrated accounting practice system with the CS suite of applications. The more you can leverage the multitude of CS applications the higher the value to your firm through integration that results in more efficient workflows.
- Breadth of integrated accounting, tax and practice management applications
- NetClient CS portal provides a feature rich web based client interface
- Deep feature set for trial balance and financial reporting
- Well suited for client write-up engagements
- Multiple staff can work in client applications simultaneously
- Only available through accounting firms
- Not available as a stand-alone application, requires access through NetClient CS portal
- Limited opportunity to leverage the potential of integrated 3rd party industry specific applications
Summary and Pricing:
Due to the number of variables that impact the pricing: applications selected, number of users, number of clients, etc., you will need to contact Thomson Reuters directly for a customized pricing quote.
See inside May 2016
2016 Review of Intuit QuickBooks Online Accountant
QuickBooks for the desktop has been the undisputed market leader in small business accounting software for the past two decades. Intuit is working to replicate and exceed that success with QuickBooks Online (QBO.) QBO is a comprehensive accounting system that can be extended to meet the specific needs of industry niches through the expansive catalog […]
2016 Review of Accounting Power by AccountantsWorld
Accounting Power from AccountantsWorld, Inc. was previously marketed as Accounting Relief for many years. They were one of the first to market in terms of providing accountants with a 100% cloud based client accounting solution. Of the five solutions we have reviewed, Accounting Power and Accounting CS from Thomson Reuters are the only two that […]