GetNetSet, LLC (GNS) specializes in providing web sites for accounting and tax firms. Unlike many of the other solutions reviewed, GNS does not directly integrate with tax and accounting software. While that may sound like a negative, it actually can be a positive attribute in that they have built their system generically to work with other systems. GNS offers a very comprehensive website development feature set.
A listing of the more notable features of the GNS system includes:
- Substantial library of website designs that can be further customized to personalize the website for your firm.
- Integrated client portal for document storage and exchange via the cloud
- Integrate fill-in and electronically sign documents via the portal
- Customized content writing by GNS team (cost of 7 to 30 cents per word)
- Integrated newsletter service
- Integrated credit card payment service
- Email service provided, or integrate with your existing provider
- Over 100 financial calculator utilities
- Pre-built tax center with tax and IRS related content
- Support for RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds
- Embed videos into your website
- Search Engine optimization tools
Best Firm Fit
This solution will work well for sole practitioners and small to mid-size firms. Pre-built content seems to favor tax practices.
- Three tier offering so you can minimize the cost or maximize the design and content of your web site for additional fees.
- Guardian Webmaster feature assigns you a dedicated liaison at GNS to help you manage the design and maintenance of your web site.
- Breadth and depth of content and design options
- No direct integration with tax and accounting software
- Extensive use of add-ons and professional services will increase costs
Summary and Pricing
GNS offers three alternative pricing options; Representer @ $29 per month, Retainer @ $49 per month and Recruiter @ $99 per month