2011 Overall Rating 4.5
Best Firm Fit
Small and mid-size firms using Microsoft Office.
- Most complete integration with Microsoft Office among products reviewed, allowing for maximum customization of invoices & reports.
- Unique to the other products reviewed, the time entry screen includes a graphical timeline showing how a day’s time was spent.
- Solid integration with QuickBooks.
- No SaaS version or interface available.
- Not as many online resources to learn about the product as its competitors, but it does have good built-in Help.
Summary & Pricing
TPS Time and Billing may not have the outward appearance of a sports car with its older design elements, but it has a lot of power under the hood. This is a good fit for a small to mid-size firms with up to 60 employees using Microsoft Office and seeking strong security and reporting capabilities. The one-time license fee is $399 for the first user plus $149 for each additional user actively tracking time. This price includes technical support, updates and online user training for 60 days.
Product Delivery Methods
___ Hosted by Vendor
Basic System Functions 4
Time Management Capabilities 4.25
Invoicing Functions 5
Management Features 4.75
Integration & Data Management 5
See inside October 2011
Tenrox — Timesheet.com
877-4-TENROX www.tenrox.com 2011 Overall Rating 5 Best Firm Fit Medium-sized and large firms. Strengths Interface & many aspects of the program are very customizable. Great user & project management capabilities. Best management dashboards among products reviewed. Tracks accrued vacation & sick days. Integration with many accounting & payroll products, the most comprehensive among products […]
Sage North America — Sage Timeslips 2012
800-285-0999 www.sagetimeslips.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.75 Best Firm Fit Small and mid-sized firms. Strengths Timeslips eCenter allows users to enter time & expenses remotely. Timeslips Today dashboard view provides helpful information & is customizable. Integration with accounting software, including Sage Peachtree and QuickBooks. Potential Limitations Does not support HR tracking, such as personal time […]