2011 Overall Rating 5
Best Firm Fit
Small and mid-sized firms.
- Feature-rich SaaS version available, which can synchronize automatically with the desktop product.
- Native iPhone & Android apps.
- Free Lite version available.
- Tracks personal time off hours & approvals.
- The most extensive integration options with accounting software among products reviewed.
- Strong technical support & online resources.
- With so many options, users may have to do extra work on the front end to learn the product & adjust settings as preferred.
Summary & Pricing
Because of its sleek design, ease of use and powerful integration with accounting programs, BillQuick is an excellent time and billing program for small and mid-sized firms. The base price for the two-user Basic edition is $495, with additional licenses offered at $145. The Pro edition comes with five licenses and costs $1,295; additional licenses may be added for $125 each.
Product Delivery Methods
___ Hosted by Vendor
Basic System Functions 5
Time Management Capabilities 5
Invoicing Functions 4.75
Management Features 5
Integration & Data Management 5
See inside October 2011
Broadway Billing Systems — Bill4Time
877-245-5484 www.Bill4Time.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.5 Best Firm Fit Small and mid-sized firms wanting to do all time and billing in the cloud. Strengths Many options for capturing time, including a desktop widget & mobile apps. Easy integration with PayPal for collecting online payments. Scheduling integration with Outlook, Google Calendar & iCal. Billing rate […]
ImagineTime, Inc. — ImagineTime Practice Management
877-520-1525 www.imaginetime.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.25 Best Firm Fit Small firms, especially those taking advantage of the tax software integration available. Strengths Ribbon interface similar to Microsoft Office. Integration with tax software & QuickBooks. Synchronization with Outlook, including viewing staff calendars side-by-side. Potential Limitations No SaaS version. Summary & Pricing ImagineTime is a time […]