AccountantsWorld — Practice Relief
Sep. 08, 2011
2011 Overall Rating 4.25
Best Firm Fit
Small firms using the AccountantsWorld Power Practice System.
- Intuitive, easy to set up & begin using.
- Integration with other products in the AccountantsWorld suite.
- E-mail broadcast for client communications, with tools to group clients for e-mails & track which e-mails were sent to clients.
- Limited invoice customization options.
- Security settings can be set to restrict users’ access to the major functions, but does not go into detail like other programs.
Summary & Pricing
Practice Relief is best suited for bookkeepers and accounting firms using the AccountantsWorld Power Practice suite. Firms not using the suite may consider Practice Relief as a standalone product because of its simplicity, ease of use and short learning curve. Pricing is $395 per year or $40 a month for an unlimited number of users.
Product Delivery Methods
___ Hosted by Vendor
Basic System Functions 4.75
Time Management Capabilities 4.5
Invoicing Functions 4.5
Management Features 4
Integration & Data Management 3.5
See inside October 2011
Sage North America — Sage Timeslips 2012
800-285-0999 www.sagetimeslips.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.75 Best Firm Fit Small and mid-sized firms. Strengths Timeslips eCenter allows users to enter time & expenses remotely. Timeslips Today dashboard view provides helpful information & is customizable. Integration with accounting software, including Sage Peachtree and QuickBooks. Potential Limitations Does not support HR tracking, such as personal time […]
Broadway Billing Systems — Bill4Time
877-245-5484 www.Bill4Time.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.5 Best Firm Fit Small and mid-sized firms wanting to do all time and billing in the cloud. Strengths Many options for capturing time, including a desktop widget & mobile apps. Easy integration with PayPal for collecting online payments. Scheduling integration with Outlook, Google Calendar & iCal. Billing rate […]