2011 Overall Rating 4.75
Accounting firms who use the Accounting CS application to work with clients on payroll and bookkeeping, as well as accounting professionals who use other CS Professional Suite tools for accounting, tax or document management.
- Uses combination of SaaS & hosted technologies to facilitate collaboration between clients & accounting professionals; integrates with Virtual Client Office & Virtual Office CS.
- Part of the Thomson Reuters CS Professional suite of applications, which offers a wide range of productivity solutions for accounting professionals who serve multiple clients.
- Existing payroll reports can be modified & custom reports created to meet almost every reporting need. Reports can be seamlessly exported to PDF, Excel, be made available to clients via client portals, or stored in FileCabinet CS.
- Payroll data can be imported from QuickBooks or Excel; time data can be brought in from Thomson Reuters web portals, time clock or Excel files. W-2s created with Accounting CS Payroll are automatically imported into client tax returns in UltraTax CS.
- Does not interface with accounting software other than Accounting CS, QuickBooks or Excel.
SUMMARY & PRICING
Accounting CS Payroll is an effective solution for accounting professionals who rely on the Thomson Reuters CS Professional Suite of products or who process a large volume of payroll clients. With the ability to quickly maneuver between client files and process multiple client files at once, Accounting CS Payroll is an attractive tool for accounting professionals. Pricing starts at $1,800 for an initial purchase and allows payroll processing for up to 20 client files. Additional payroll processing may be purchased in five-client bundles. Annual renewal prices for support and updates start at 20 percent of the original purchase price.
Product Delivery Methods
_X_ Hosted by Vendor
Basic System Functions 4.75
Reporting & Monitoring 4.75
Client Self-Service Features 4.75
See inside September 2011
A Challenge to the 2011 40 under 40 Honorees: Create a Vision
Congratulations to the 2011 “40 under 40” tax and accounting profession leaders! I envy young professionals today because we are keenly aware of the importance of networking and programs that help to polish leadership skills. The Kansas Society of CPAs has its “20 up to 40,” one of many successful leadership development programs sponsored by state CPA societies, and the AICPA is ready to launch its third Leadership Academy.
2011 Review of Crest Payroll
888-400-1613 www.crestpayroll.com 2011 Overall Rating 4.75 Best Fit Companies and firms who want a sophisticated, web-based payroll product that integrates with their existing websites, as well as organizations that use Paramount’s other applications (eVault 365 DMS, Meridian MSP recruiting). Strengths Website integration feature, included employee portals & firm-specific branding makes even the smallest […]