It has been a whirlwind of activity in The CPA Technology Advisor offices during tax season (I’m sure you can ALL relate).
While you were off preparing tax returns and meeting with clients, we did a complete spring makeover on our magazine to make the information easier to consume and cross-reference. Ultimately, the changes are designed to save you time. (We hope you like the new look, and we welcome your feedback or any other suggestions you may have for our next “nip and tuck” session.)
We also spent a lot of time and energy during tax season preparing three NEW online programs for launch at
www.CPATechAdvisor.com. Make sure you check them out (new items are being added every day):
The Accountants Video Network is designed with specific channels that can help you grow your practice and increase your overall productivity and profitability through the use of technology. You can view product demonstrations, see and hear real-life success stories from other businesses like yours, and explore new technology tools that can help you be more efficient and effective in your daily routine.
The NEW Online Buyer’s Guide is designed to provide you with a relevant web search solution that is quick, easy and comprehensive. You can conduct a search by company name, product name and/or product category. This means no more wasted time clicking irrelevant links in consumer-based Internet search engines.
Tech2Go is designed to keep you informed and (dare we say) entertained! This monthly roundtable podcast program features four of the members of our “Dream Team” discussing current technology issues and their impact on the accounting profession. Plus, listeners can call in with their questions for advice on a particular subject. www.CPATechAdvisor.com/tech2go
In addition to these new online programs, we were obviously putting together all the information you are holding in your hands right now — 100 pages jam-packed with the following highlights:
- Technology advice — (see
all the columnists’ articles; they are FANTASTIC!).
- Plus, don’t miss the special bonus feature from Executive Editor, Greg LaFollette, on the top technologies impacting accountants and technology professionals today.
- Rated product reviews — Tax Compliance Suites and Specialty Tax Products for your firm and Construction programs for your clients.
- Company profiles — Get to know the vendors who offer solutions to help you grow your practice (in our special “Who’s Who” section in our print edition).
- Best practices — See what one of your peers is doing in our “Productivity in Practice Profile.”
- Webcast updates — Don’t miss our next two webcast events where you can receive FREE CPE.
Whew!!!! I’m going to go find a quiet place to rest now
(you should catch up on some of that, too). Just make sure you take this magazine with you to the nearest hammock or your favorite easy chair. Happy reading!