Electronic confirmation system helps uncover multi-million dollar fraud
An investment fund owner and operator that defrauded investors of approximately $6 million has agreed to plead guilty to securities fraud charges filed by the U.S. Attorney for the Western...
- Ex-McDonald's worker sues franchise that required fee-based payroll debit cards
News • June 15th, 2013
- 2013 federal income tax tables released
News • January 15th, 2013
- Are there enough new buyers to keep housing market rising?
News • June 16th, 2013
- The top factors that keep staff engaged and productive
News • June 17th, 2013
- Printable Version of 2013 I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
Document • May 9th, 2013
- Online-only retailers branching out into physical stores
News • June 18th, 2013
- June 2013 »
- CPA Practice Advisor covers today's technology for tomorrow's firm.
Cover Story »