Right Networks Offering Free Resources to Accounting Firms Navigating New Business Realities in the Face of COVID-19
Apr. 13, 2020
Right Networks, a provider of advanced cloud technology solutions and services to accounting firms and SMBs, has developed a COVID-19 Resource Center to help firms quickly adapt and manage their businesses during these unprecedented times. The Resource Center features free webinars, links to business and government resources, and a collection of blog posts, eBooks, Whitepapers and tools offering best practices on topics from prioritizing cybersecurity, to choosing the best work-from-home technology tools, to providing guidance on recent government funding programs.
The webinars, created in partnership with respected industry experts, provide actionable advice and best practices for handling top operational challenges firms are facing during the global pandemic, including funding, managing a remote workforce, and data security.
- An Intentional Response to COVID-19 For Your Clients (in partnership with Rootworks)
- How to REALLY Work from Home (in partnership with Gene Marks, CPA and ADP)
- Webinar April 22, 2020 : Preparing Accountants to Advise in the Wake of COVID-19
The webinars also cover how firms can expand their advisory role to better support their clients during the pandemic. Topics include how to consult with their clients on top issues, including:
- Who qualifies for SBA loans and managing associated paperwork
- Managing cashflow
- Loan forgiveness
- Employee furloughs and layoffs