Noted technology speaker and accountant Rick Richardson, CPA, speaks with CPA Practice Advisor's editor Isaac O'Bannon about critical technology issues that all firms must address and adapt to in order to stay relevant (and in business) in the coming decade. From the New Jersey Society of CPAs annual technology and business conference, May 16-17, 2012, where Richardson was the keynote speaker.
- How the CS Professional Suite Helps These Accounting Professionals
Video • June 17th, 2013
- IRS Scandal, 'Inappropriate, But Not Illegal'
Video • June 16th, 2013
- Gary Boomer Discusses the Factors that Influence IT Costs for Accounting Firms?
Video • June 11th, 2013
- New accountant platform makes managing multiple cloud-based clients easier
Video • June 10th, 2013
- Tim Cook Defends Apple's Tax Accounting
Video • June 9th, 2013
- Protecting Your Payroll From Hackers
Video • June 6th, 2013
- Enhanced programs from Sage Software help firm-client relationships
Video • June 4th, 2013