2013 Innovation Award Nominee:
PPC’s SMART Practice Aids – Compilation and Review
PPC’s SMART Practice Aids – Compilation and Review helps accounting firm professionals conduct compilation and review engagements more efficiently and with greater confidence.
Accountants must comply with professional standards and contend with increased competition and pressure to reduce fees. Our new SMART offering brings all of the efficiencies and time saving features of the SMART product line to the compilation and review engagement processes, helping professionals stay in compliance while reducing billable time spent performing an engagement.
The decision-making tools within the SMART functionality are integrated with PPC's Guide to Compilation & Review Engagements, available on the industry-leading Thomson Reuters Checkpoint platform.
PPC’s SMART Practice Aids -- Compilation and Review includes:
- Year-to-year roll forward of engagements with changes automatically flagged, saving time even on simple recurring engagements.
- Simple, automated checklists and forms to walk users through the entire engagement.
- Coverage of multiple industries, including commercial, construction, dealerships, homeowners, and nonprofit.
- Coverage of multiple engagement types, including compilations and reviews under SSARS, SASs, and interim reviews of public companies.
- Hyperlinks to relevant content on Checkpoint.
- Diagnostics to identify errors and inconsistencies.
- Integration with Thomson Reuters software Engagement CS, AdvanceFlow, and
PPC’s SMART Practice Aids – Disclosure.
Click here to see an in-progress list of nominees for the 2013 Innovation Awards.