BETHESDA, Md., January 6, 2011 Acumatica, a global provider of Cloud ERP software, announced today Release 2.0 of its Acumatica ERP suite. This latest release includes new functionality and enhancements to track fixed assets, compute sales tax, deliver integrated ecommerce, manage shipping activities, improve customer fulfillment processes, and more.
The new Acumatica 2.0 release is the first in the ERP industry to deliver a major software upgrade with the same code for on-premise customers as well as software-as-a-service customers. Acumatica customers can upgrade to the new release while maintaining transparently all customizations made to the software. Because Acumatica is web-based, customers get the new features without the hassle and expense of upgrading client software or client devices.
New Acumatica 2.0 capabilities make it easier to manage inventory, integrate with other applications, maintain accurate financials, streamline business processes, improve communications, increase productivity, and enhance customer service. Key functionality and enhancements in Acumatica 2.0 include:
- Fixed Assets Management that delivers powerful features for complete control of assets, and calculation of depreciation schedules for meeting compliance requirements.
- Freight management facility offers built-in UPS and FedEx integration, reduces shipping costs, enhances customer service and improves productivity when shipping and quoting
- Integrated ecommerce delivers comprehensive website and shopping cart capabilities, offering a single view of customers, inventory and orders for every sales model including online.
- New dashboard and reporting capabilities allow for the easy creation of role and user-based key performance indicators and facilitate the control of the overall operation.
- New financial studio enhancements extend and simplify payment and credit card processing, thus enabling non-accounting people to process and collect payments.
- Expanded CRM delivers total visibility into sales funnels, helps close more deals faster, and improves communication and customer service.
- New supply chain capabilities optimize customer warranty and returns processing, streamline inventory movement with-in and across warehouses, improve customer service, and improve overall inventory accuracy.
“Release 2.0 demonstrates the flexibility of our Cloud ERP platform by allowing customers to maintain existing customizations during the upgrade,” said Ezequiel Steiner, CEO of Acumatica. “Customers can benefit from the new features and all the power of the Cloud whether they run Acumatica on-premise or SaaS.”
Acumatica 2.0 is now available for new customers as well as all existing SaaS and on-premise users. More info at www.acumatica.com.