June 28, 2011
2 p.m. EDT
Earn 1 hour of CPE Credit for this live event
- The benefits of paperless tax preparation are clear: Automating the organization and entry of tax documents is far more efficient than working by hand. Going paperless saves time and money, and allows administrators or junior staff members to do high-value activities that used to require experienced tax preparers. A paperless environment also frees up knowledge capital, enabling the senior team to focus on leading and growing the business. In this free webinar, SurePrep President and CEO David Wyle will help moderate a roundtable discussion group consisting of 3 highly successful CPA firms. The roundtable members will discuss how they implemented the 1040SCAN ORGANIZE solution and how it has increased their efficiency and profitability.
Topics covered in this webinar will include:
- Setting quantifiable goals and expectations
- The importance of appropriate hardware (multiple monitors and scanners)
- Managing changes to the firm's processes
- The importance of planning, training and consulting
All attendees of this live event will be entered in a random drawing to win a Fujitsu fi-6130 scanner. The winner of the scanner will be announced at the conslusion of the webinar.