Now in its twelfth year, the AICPA & CIMA’s Women’s Global Leadership Summit is scheduled to take place from November 13 to 15 in Phoenix, AZ. The summit provides the opportunity for both women and men allies to engage in sessions on leadership, diversity and best practices to enhance the skills and potential of women leaders within the accounting and finance community.
“This event agenda has been carefully crafted by a group of women and men to advance gender diversity and inclusivity within the accounting and finance profession,” says Crystal Cooke, Director of Diversity and Inclusion at the AICPA & CIMA. “It equips those who attend with the essential tools, resources, and connections required to evolve, elevate and excel and empower positive change in their respective workplaces.”
When and where: Women’s Global Leadership Summit is happening November 13 – 15 at the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Phoenix, AZ. The event will be both live and online.
Registration and information: Registration is now open and you can still become a supporter.
- The summit boasts an impressive lineup of keynote speakers, including Celeste Headlee, a distinguished Journalist and bestselling author of “How to Break Way from Overworking, Overdoing, and Underliving.”
- Attend sessions on leadership, diversity, and best practices designed to enhance the skills and potential of women leaders within the accounting and finance community, among other topics.
- Learn recommendations and ideas on how to implement women’s initiative programs to raise awareness amongst the individuals within your firm.
- Gain actionable tips on how to recruit, retain and how best to recognize the efforts and actions of professional women within your organization.
- Find insight on mastering the balance between your work and personal life.
“This is a unique opportunity where attendees can engage with some of the most influential women in the accounting and finance profession, drawing upon real-life experiences to acquire leadership insights,” said Rachael Gibson, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Crowe LLP.
“Regardless of your role – whether a female leader, a high-performing professional, or someone aspiring to excel in the accounting and finance industry – the Women’s Global Leadership Summit leaves you a stronger, more effective professional,” emphasized Tracey Walker, Principal and Chief Culture Diversity Inclusion Officer at RSM US, LLP.
“You will gain invaluable skills, insights, and empowerment, applicable not only to your career but also your personal life. Furthermore, each year our allies leave inspired, armed with a clear, secure route to catalyze equity and positive workplace transformation.”