|Live webcast: Wed, Sep 27, 2023 – Noon – 1:00 PM EDT|
“Future proofing” has been a ubiquitous post-pandemic buzzword. But how can you actually set your firm up for success? The answer is two-fold: automation/AI and client advisory services (CAS).
This panel, featuring experts from across the industry, will tie these topics together in a thought-provoking webinar that provides useful advice and updates the conversation on familiar topics for 2023.
This webinar is moderated by Carrie Stemke, former Senior Editor of AccountingWEB US and includes panelists:
• Daniel Fritz, Head of Product at SmartVault
• Deneen Dias, Vice President of Growth & Strategic Relationships at BotKeeper
• Rafael Casas, Director of Strategic Alliances & Partnerships at QuickFee.
In this webinar, you’ll:
• Explore why automation and AI are relevant to modern accountants and how they support CAS
• Understand the real value and mindset that comes from new technologies.
• Learn proactive steps you can take to use these tools to offer better advisory services to modern clients and improve the client experience to increase retention rate
• Build on the knowledge you’ve gained over the years and gain an edge over the competition with an advanced understanding of not just automation, but of how to use it to ensure your firm thrives.
There’s no question: CAS and technology are the future, and the time to start planning for success is now. This webinar will give you the tools and information you need to future-proof your practice. Don’t miss it!