Shalin (Shawn) Parikh, CPA – 2021 20 Under 40 Top Influencer
Entigrity is a leading offshore staffing solutions provider to more than 600+ accounting and tax firms situated across North America (US and CA). The company helps small and mid-sized accounting firms hire qualified and experienced offshore staff that work from our offices in India.
Shawn founded Entigrity in 2014 and today it works with 600+ Accounting firms in the United States and Canada. And have staffed 1200+ associates for them offshore. Entigrity has helped accounting firms in overcoming staffing challenges and building offshore teams.
With over 15+ years of experience he spearheaded the company operations, forging the foundations of Entigrity that works closely and exclusively with the accounting community. Shawn’s strategic vision and leadership lead to the expansion and diversification of Entigrity in several areas over the years. Shawn understood numerous staffing related challenges plaguing the accounting community.
Shawn has been actively involved in many accounting community events and forums and voicing his thoughts on various subjects in accounting industry, some of them are
- Remote Working & Offshore Hiring for Accounting firms
- Practice Management & Development
- LinkedIn Marketing for Accountants
- How offshoring can bring multi-dimensional transformation change in Accounting practices.
- Subscription based pricing key to scale.
- How to implement MRR(Monthly Recurring Revenue) in Accounting firms
- Integrating CFO & Advisory services for Accounting firms
- How Data Analytics is going to be the future for Accounting firms.
- CAAS ( Clients Accounting and Advisory services ) Implementation in Accounting firms
- Build a 60% net margin Client Accounting Service Business
- CAS & Advisory Practice services for accounting firms
Shawn is also a co-founder of myCPE. myCPE is Online Continuing Education Platform. Today this platform has 250,000+ members and is a rapidly developing Continuing Education platform in the United States and Canada and approved for 50+ Designation globally.
Entigrity Foundation is a purpose led company where one of core focus area is to have positive impact on the society and community around us. Entigrity Foundation is principally engaged in two initiative – Food Kit Distribution and Children Education.
Entigrity Foundation started Food Kit Distribution initiative in Feb 2019. Since Pandemic they have multiplied their efforts and they are distributing 250 Food Kits a week to underserved and less fortunate. They have distributed more than 10000+ food kits and we are still continuing our efforts.
In the area of Children Education they have taken a pledge that for every remote staff getting hired, they will adopt education of 1 Child. They started this last year in May 2019 and so far they are supporting 300+ underprivileged children in their fees and education.
- Annual Letters of Berkshire Hathways
- The Wealthy Accountant
- Putting Stories to Work: Shawn Callahan
- Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
- Coffee Can Investing: Saurabh Mukherjee
- The Competitive Advantage: Michael Porter
- The Intelligent Investor: Ben Graham
- Preaching’s of Shree Krishna
- Blue Ocean Shift Beyond Competing
- How to Implement Subscription Based Pricing for Accounting Firms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jLX7zGUYo&t=25s
- How To Run Your Accounting firm Like a SAAS Business | Monthly Recurring Revenue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7gjC1H1VYI&t=100s
- Successfully Integrating Your Offshore and Onsite Teams. https://youtu.be/ro75sUYWEc4
- How Offshoring Staffing Solves 70% of Your Problems. https://youtu.be/RU9Y3Ef-uus
- How Pandemic has changed the Stigma on Offshore Hiring of Accounting Firms. https://youtu.be/SJX1Jc3cPfc
- Peter Lynch
- Warren Buffett
- Shark Tank
- Rajiv Bajaj
- Sudha Murty
- Rob Nixon