1099 & W-2
AMS 2011 Who’s Who
Sep. 05, 2014
Originally founded as Edmond Software, Advanced Micro Solutions has been working in the tax software business since 1985. AMS started as a small two-man software shop and has since grown into a nationally respected software company.
→ W-2/1099 Forms Filer: The core of the 1099-Etc program. It allows a user to print all 1099s, 5498s, 1098s, 1042-S, W-2, W-2c, W-3, W-3c on pre-printed forms.
→ Laser Generation: Prints forms on blank paper.
→ A-T-F Payroll: Allows entry of After-The-Fact-Payroll. Most other payroll software companies charge extra for the following features included in A-T-F Payroll:
- SUTA forms for all 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico.
- Forms 940, 941, 943, 944, 1040 Schedule H.
- Tax tables for all 50 states, DC, Puerto Rico.
- Supports up to 1,999 clients.
- Supports up to 23 states per client.
- Prints MICR checks with the Laser Generation Option.
- Supports direct deposit using ACH files.
- Imports from QuickBooks, Peachtree and several other sources.
- E-files SUTA/SITW reports where required.
A-T-F Payroll automatically fills out the necessary state UI forms and federal 940, 941, 943, 944. Payroll data is transferred to W-2s/1099s. A-T-F also supports electronic filing of 940, 941, 944 forms.
→ Forms-Etc: Allows direct access to over 350 federal and state payroll and auxiliary payroll forms such as W-4, I-9, 945.
→ Electronic Filing: Electronically files 1099s/W-2s with federal/state agencies.
AMS services a variety of tax professionals and small to mid-sized businesses.
AMS provides free technical support via telephone, fax and e-mail.
Advanced Micro Solutions, Inc
1709 S. State St., Edmond, OK 73013
Number of employees: 18
Year Founded: 1985