AFSB has a strong retention rate with tax and accounting firms looking to establish a professional web presence at a low cost.
- Unlimited site pages.
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Unique domain names included.
- Includes up to 20 free email accounts.
- Firms may add services, including payroll and online tax prep.
- More than 50 financial calculators.
- Includes monthly newsletter service.
- Allows for events calendar and Google maps.
- Credit card payment gateway available.
- Template system using Cascading Style Sheets-technology, a billboard homepage feature and the ability to use Flash technology.
- Social media integration limited to social media buttons.
Summary & Pricing
Moving ahead after years of innovation and poised to add even more of the features today’s firms want, AFSB is a solid offering among website builders for tax and accounting professionals. Basic recurring cost averages $23.99 per month ($287.89 annual subscription). A 60-day free trial is available, and there are no contracts. A low-cost guarantee comes with all sites. Domain transfer is free. Search engine registration is $30, and AFSB will create a custom site design for a one-member firm for $250.
See inside October 2011
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business — CCH Site Builder
CCHGroup.com/SiteBuilder Best Fit CCH Site Builder originated in 1997, making it one of the longer-established players in the website builders market. Site Builder is part of the ProSystem fx suite of applications and is an ideal fit for firms who use other components of the ProSystem fx product suite. Strengths Recent updates include redesigns, additional […]
Five Steps for Marketing Your Firm
Many tax and accounting professionals struggle to find the best way to leverage limited marketing resources to effectively position their firm in the marketplace. And the advent of social media, online networking and other digital strategies has expanded the field of marketing activities for firms even further. For many firms, this adds to the confusion […]