The International Accounting Group, an international alliance of independent accounting firms, has announced its 21st international conference will be held October 21-23 in Munich, Germany.
The conference will feature various networking opportunities and group breakout sessions. TIAG members will attend a variety of informative and educational sessions aimed at firm and practice development. Members of TIAG’s affiliate alliances, TAGLaw and TAG-SP will also be at the conference. All three alliances are collectively known as the TAG Alliances.
Sessions and speakers at the conference include:
- Cyber Security for Professional Service Firms; Presenter: Eric Sisi, Vice President of Customer Support & Services, McAfee International
- Partner Performance and Remuneration; Presenter: Michael Roch, CEO, KermaPartners
- Optimizing Your Practice: How to Improve the Quality of Your Firm’s Work Product; Moderator: Dr. Kay Jess, Managing Partner, GGV Gru¨tzmacher / Gravert / Viegener (Frankfurt, Germany - TIAG & TAGLaw)
- Making the most of Directory and Ranking Opportunities for the Independent Law Firm; Presenter: Catherine McGregor, Chief of Strategic Development, Lawdragon
- Tax-Efficient Investments During the Financial Crisis; Presenter: Dmitry Zapol, International Fiscal Services Consultants, Ltd.
- Strategies of the Serengeti; Presenter: Steve Berry, Fellow, CIMA
- Cash is King!; Presenter: Howard Wilkinson; TIAG Advisory Board Member and Former Senior Partner of Mercer & Hole (London, England - TIAG)
- Making Use of Your Multidisciplinary Alliance; Presenters: Andrew Wholey, Tax Consultant, Old Mill Accountants (Somerset, England, - TIAG) and Philip Jenkinson, Partner, Aubyn (Lille, France - TAGLaw)
- Integrating Laterals; Presenters: Simon Chapman, Partner, Burgis & Bullock (Warwickshire, England - TIAG) and Quent Boyken, Shareholder, Belin McCormick (Iowa, USA - TAGLaw)
“Our conferences are known for our world-class speakers and sessions, but these gatherings also provide TAG Alliances members with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with fellow members around the world,” said Robert Sattin, President of the TAG Alliances. “The relationships formed and deepened at our conferences are vital for our members and their clients and allow the TAG Alliances to be ranked among the leading alliances of service firms in the world.”