QuickBooks Online for iPad
Intuit's QuickBooks Online for iPad appwas honored with a 2013 Innovation Award by CPA Practice Advisor during a ceremony on Monday evening in Los Angeles.
The app helps small businesses work more productively, wherever they are. This iPad app brings the world's number one small business cloud accounting solution to one of the world's fastest growing computing devices. It packages the most useful on-the-go business tasks in an easy-to-use, friendly native iPad app that leverages device features, including integration with the Camera, Contacts, Notifications and Location Services, to save small businesses time on key business tasks.
Intuit QuickBooks Online for iPad makes accounting approachable for small business owners. It enables small business owners to complete important tasks as they occur, which allows them to provide better customer service and ultimately get more time back in their days. Also, organizing their finances all in one place with QuickBooks Online for iPad helps users be better prepared for tax time. The app allows them to:
- Create and send professional estimates and invoices on the spot to get paid faster.
- Get estimate approval by electronic signature from the customer to expedite jobs.
- Capture photos and notes to remember important project details, and for fast reference when completing forms or answering customer questions.
- Quickly access and browse a complete history of customer interactions, including notes and sales transactions, in the Customer Feed.
- View interactive reports and charts that provide at-a-glance snapshots of income and expenses, or more detailed views.
- Take photos of receipts and enter expenses to be organized for tax time.
- Stay on top of business updates at a glance with the Activity Feed. Users can check recent activity, and focus on what requires action, such as upcoming invoices or overdue accounts, with the "Needs Attention" view.
The app is part of the QuickBooks Online family, so data syncs between devices (computer, iPhone, iPad or Android devices) so businesses always have the most up-to-date information, no matter where they are.