Savvy entrepreneurs and accounting firm leaders know that there's much more to building a successful business than providing knowledgeable service or a good product.
It's also critical to develop and implement the best practices, workflow and most effective technologies, so that firm leaders can work on their business instead of working in it.
Designed and led by two of the nation's most respected accounting thought leaders, CPA Practice Advisor's Next Generation Strategic Partner Retreats are designed for the owners or partners of firms with 1-25 staff, helping them find the insight and vision to more effectively build and manage their practices, while also achieving a better work-life balance and return on equity.
"Client expectations are up, so client service needs to exceed those expectations," says Randy Johnston, a nationally-recognized technology consultant and educator who has helped accounting firms for more than 30 years. "Partners and owners need to find out how to leverage their practice resources to deliver a better client experience. These Strategic Partner Retreats can provide professionals with the road map."
The first Retreat will be held May 21-22, 2013, in Tampa, Florida.
“Randy and I have been helping small firms transform their businesses for several years," said Darren Root, CPA.CITP, CMGA. "The Next Generation Strategic Partner Retreats are the result of our dedication to helping firm owners create a better business model, make more money and have a better work-life balance." Root and Johnston will lead the events.
Root is a Certified Public Accountant with additional credentials that signify his expertise in business accounting technologies and global business management practices. He is the managing partner of the accounting firm Root & Associates, and co-founder and managing partner of RootWorks, LLC, a professional consulting firm that educates accounting professionals in the areas of workflow efficiency, technology and best practices. He is a featured speaker and presenter at scores of professional events across the country each year.
The agenda for the event includes:
• Examine how the Next Generation Accounting Firm is designed, organized and run.
• Create the vision for your own Next Generation firm.
• See how to apply your vision to a systematic operating model.
• Discover the keys to transforming your firm.
• Understand the critical components of an optimized business model.
• Navigate the technology architecture, organization and workflow designs that enhance your firm’s productivity and capacity.
• Extend your vision to new client relationships through a programmatic approach to branding, communications and marketing.
• Come away seeing new dimensions for your firm’s potential
CPA Practice Advisor's Next Generation Strategic Partner Retreats will also be held August 6-7 in Nashville, and September 17-18 in San Diego. Registration for all of the events is now open.