FreshBooks has released their latest iPad app, specifically designed specifically for service-based professionals with 1-10 employees who want the freedom to run their business on the go.
Freshbooks is a web-based accounting solution for small businesses, providing invoicing, time tracking, online payments, expense reporting and financial reporting. The program is currently used by businesses in more than 120 countries.
Following the recent launch of the iPhone app, FreshBooks for iPad builds on the company’s vision to support small business owners everywhere with high-quality mobile tools that give them the convenience and flexibility they need for their business.
FreshBooks for iPad is designed for busy small business owners who want easy expense management, intuitive time tracking and streamlined online payment integration with invoices.
“People go into business to pursue their passion, not to learn accounting,” said Mike McDerment, FreshBooks co-founder and CEO. "The iPad app is designed to enable the busy lives of small business owners so they can work anywhere without sacrificing functionality or experience.”
Freshbooks for iPad offers the ability to:
- Create and manage FreshBooks Invoices, Estimates, Expenses and Projects
- Attach images of expense receipts directly to invoices to make rebilling simple and paperless
- Instantly get the status of your receivables with important information displayed about your account under each tab
- Multi-tasking is made easy. Start running the timer and it will stay visible while you make other updates in FreshBooks
- See timesheets from a single, combined calendar view or filter for specific Projects
- Update your account offline and have your work automatically synced the moment you connect to the Internet.
FreshBooks supports a wide range of business types: designers, lawyers, marketing and IT professionals, plumbers, interior decorators – anyone who serves clients with their time and expertise. Whether time tracking from the coffee shop, logging expenses from the airport lounge or sending an invoice right from the client’s office, FreshBooks for iPad can now help small business owners swipe their way to success.
Freshbooks users can download the free FreshBooks app for iPad here at http://www.freshbooks.com/ipad/app_redirect.php?utm_source=press&utm_medium=applink&utm_campaign=ipad