Daniel Vidal, MS
Head of Business Development,
- Launched the Expensify Business Development Team
- Launched the ExpensifyApproved! Accountants Program and helped it grow to a major company contributor
- Formed Partnerships with Intuit, Xero, NetSuite, Sage, Bill.com, Apple, and more
- Launched a partnership with CPA.com, making Expensify the preferred receipt and expense tool of the AICPA
- Helped launching major offices in the UK and Australia
- Launched the ExpensifyApproved! Bank Program to bring secure, reliable transaction import to millions of users
- Being named 20 under 40 by CPAPracticeAdvisor in 2017
- Expanding speaking profile around accounting and technology, including multiple main stage appearances
- Principles by Ray Dalio – It’s a great read and really makes you think about how you want to setup and design your life; whatever that means to you.
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss- If you consider yourself a curious person, read this book. It will expose you to so many incredible new things; and you get to pick out the ones you like to pay attention to.
- David Barrett – I might be a little biased (he’s my CEO) but when he gets on stage, he tells it like it is and people don’t only listen, they respond and want to hear whatever he says. I aspire to be like that one day.
- What websites/magazines do you use to keep up on news of the accounting profession?