iChannel Intranet Document/Content Manager
A web-based collaborative content manager that is seamlessly linked to multiple in-house applications and publishes client related information to private extranet client sites. With indexing, versioning, online discussion, and extensive search and sort capacity, this powerful integrated solution is the central system to a high efficiency paperless environment - the vehicle to identify, categorize, and store important company knowledge.
- Document Management/Collaboration
- Customization to integrate with legacy systems
- Full Boolean text search across the entire repository
- Content discussion capacity (threaded to document)
- Versioning of documents
- Automatic email notification on activity with documents
- Check-in, check-out of document with history of activity
- Centralized and/or decentralized document storage
- Strict security of access based on Groups and Users
- All files are maintained in their native formats
- Open file structure that can be readily mapped to any format
Centralized client, contact, and transaction information that will help serve clients’ needs more effectively, thus building a closer relationship. The integrated CRM solution is linked to the firm’s in-house applications, therefore publishing and maintaining consistent client records throughout the organization. The CRM is integrated with Microsoft Outlook™ so that iChannel’s centralized contact database can be bi-directionally synchronized with each individual’s personal Outlook.
- Activities – Meetings/Tasks/Email/Reminders/Faxes/Notes
- User Defined Fields