In order to forecast demand accurately, you must have a proven methodology in place. (ABF) Avercast® Business Forecasting software provides you with the technology you need to feel confident about forecasting future product demand. Our demand planning technologies have consistently helped businesses plan the right inventory, in the right place, at the right time.
Having accurate demand forecasts is a crucial competitive advantage in manufacturing and/or distributing. Companies that are able to forecast and plan well operate on less inventory than their competitors. Avercast software calculates optimum inventory levels while maintaining and/or improving customer service levels. Less inventory translates into higher cash flow that can then be invested into other areas to facilitate company growth.
Avercast Business Forecasting Software takes the bulk work out of forecasting. It analyzes demand history and applies 185 forecasting methodologies to see which method is the best fit for predicting the future on an item-by-item or group basis. ABF then notifies you, by way of an action item, which products (if any) it had trouble with. Thus creating an environment whereby the forecast analyst is able to manage by exception. Instead of reviewing potentially thousands of forecasts, now the forecast analyst reviews a few.
- Analyze up to 60 months of history
- Develop forecasts up to 60 months into the future
- Software systematically chooses “best fit” from 185 forecast methods
- Forecast at any level of hierarchy (ie. sku, location, customer, warehouse, planner, sales region, groupings, total business, etc…)
- View forecast by units, price, cost, weight, volume, pallets, profit, or any other definable unit of measure
- Adjust forecasts at any level of hierarchy
- Force summary forecast adjustments back to detail records
- Present data graphically
- Customized reports
- Calculate and rank ABC codes by cost, price, weight, volume, units, or profit